Falcon 4.0 Tees Now Available!
Official Falcon 4.0 T-shirt is now available on Amazon.
About the Game
The New Benchmark in Flight Sim Technology
The North Koreans have crossed the DMZ. Your F-16 squadron has been called for the strike back...
Only the makers of the acclaimed Falcon 3.0 could launch a new era of flight simulators. Falcon 4.0 breaks the sight-and-sound barrier with its cutting-edge graphics, realism, dynamic campaigns and multiplayer gameplay.
Only MicroProse could push the envelope to offer accurate topographical terrain, detailed radar and weapons simulation, hyper-realistic flight models and stunning visuals.
- The realism in Falcon 4.0 is as intense as the vapor streaming over your leading edge flaps when you crank on the Gs.
- You'll recognize your Dogfight team members by their aircraft markings. Of course the guys on the other teams are ready to paint little bull's-eyes over them.
- At the heart of Falcon 4.0 is the real-time campaign engine, tested and approved by actual F-16 pilots.
- Falcon 4.0's detailed, accurate topology and stunning graphics break new ground in the world of modern military flight sims.
- In Falcon 4.0, you'll discover an enormous range of aircraft and ground units - all in chilling detail.
- Steam Trading Cards included!
Falcon Collection includes the following:
- Falcon A.T.
- Falcon Gold
(featuring the complete collection of updated versions of Falcon 3.0 , MiG-29, Operation: Fighting Tiger and Art of the Kill dogfighting video)
- Falcon 4.0
(version 1.08, Windows only, added as a part of the bonus goodies pack)
The bogey came out of nowhere. You see him just off your tail. The adrenalin hits you like a fist. You call your wingman: "Viper One, I've got a bandit on my six. This is not good..."
You go to afterburner and your Falcon jumps, slamming you back in the seat. The MiG 29 has just reached missile range... There! He's fired, the deadly rocket screams toward you, seeing nothing but the heat of your exhaust. Without thinking, you drop a series of flares hoping to confuse it, and yank back on the stick... 50 degrees... 80... over the top... your Head Up display shows you're pulling 9g's...
...Nearly blacked out, you ease forward on the stick. The g's drop, and you can see again. There he is! You're on HIS six now. This is going to be sweet. As you get tone you know he's yours.
From the very beginning the Falcon series has been acclaimed for its realism, pushing back the limits of what was thought possible for a comupter filght simulator back in the day.
It is as simple as that: the flight models are real, the terrain is real, the radar and weapons systems are real... And the threats are real. No phony weapons or magic bullets here... just the best civilian F-16 simulation available. You don't just play Falcon, you strap yourself in and get ready for battle.
- Flight characteristics and armament of the real F-16
- Advanced electronics/radar systems
- The terrain conforming precisely to military maps of the areas
From the very beginning the Falcon series has been acclaimed for its realism, pushing back the limits of what was thought possible for a computer flight simulator back in the day.